This live page is now closed. You can find the latest updates here.
- Director of Gaza’s main medical complex tells Al Jazeera the situation inside the facility is “catastrophic” as the Israeli army’s raid continues for a second day.
- Indonesian Hospital in northern Gaza “completely out of service”, director tells Al Jazeera.
- Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh says he is confident in ability to outlast Israeli attacks on Gaza.
- Gaza telecom firms say all services have gone down as energy sources sustaining the network have been depleted.
- At least 11,470 people have been killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza since October 7, but the figure has not been updated for days due to the collapse of the health system amid Israel’s attacks. In Israel, the official death toll from Hamas’s attacks stands at more than 1,200.